Inspired by ancient wellness traditions, Typhoo-the iconic British Tea brand has come up with some healthy and revitalizing cold infusions to cool down the summer heat.
We are just in love with the unique sensorial taste that these cold infusions offer. The best part about these is that they can be savored as a thirst-quenching and invigorating beverage and can be enjoyed at any time of the day.
Typhoo cold infusions are luxurious brews, the fruit infusions and organic range is caffeine-free. These infusions are extremely relaxing and are bound to enliven your senses; here are few stimulating recipes, to freshen you up this summer!
Iced Peach Mint Green Tea
- 3 cups cold water
- 4 Typhoo Green Tea Moroccan Mint bags
- 112 ounce can peach nectar
- ½ cup fresh mint leaves, slightly crushed
- Sugar (as per taste)
- Ice cubes
- Bring water just to boiling in a large saucepan. Remove from heat; add Typhoo green tea bags.
- Steep covered, for 5 minutes. Remove and discard bags. Stir in nectar, mint and sugar. Cover and chill for 2 to 4 hours. Strain tea mixture; serve over ice. Makes 5 servings.
Black Currant Mint Green Iced Tea
- 4 Typhoo Blackcurrant Bracer Fruit Infusion tea bags
- 2 Typhoo green tea Moroccan mint tea bags
- 5 cups water
- Mint leaves
- Place six tea bags in a heat-safe bowl or container. Bring 2 cup of water to a boil, and then pour over tea bags. Let steep for 10 or so minutes.
- Once steeped, remove tea bags and pour in 3 cups of room temperature water. Chill until ready to serve.