Aam Panna MOCKTAIL
Aam Panna is a mouth licking mocktail recipe made with mangoes, cream, cardamom and mint. This refreshing drink is easy in preparation and great in serving.
Preparation time: 10-12 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Servings: 4 persons
- 1/2 kg mangoes (aam)
- 4-3/4 cups water
- 4 tbsp powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp fresh cream
- 1/2 tsp green cardamom powder
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- A pinch of black pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp roasted jeera powder
- Few mint leaves chopped
- Salt to taste
- Remove the outer skin of mangoes and cut them into big chunks.
- Bring the water to few boils.
- Add chunks of mangoes and stir constantly at least for 6-7 minutes.
- When the mangoes become soft, then drain off the water. Mash and sieve the pulp.
- Transfer the pulp into a big bowl, add sugar, salt, black pepper powder and stir thoroughly.
- Add water as per your requirement.
- Finally add roasted jeera powder and black pepper powder.
- Store the container in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- At the time of serving, garnish with chopped mint leaves.
You can serve it with crushed ice for immediate serving.